This book explores the concepts of data mining and data warehousing, a promising and flourishing frontier in database systems, and presents a broad, yet in-depth overview of the field of data mining. Data mining is a multidisciplinary field, drawing work from areas including database technology, artificial intelligence, machine learning, neural networks, statistics, pattern recognition, knowledge ...
Series: Studies in Computational Intelligence (Book 29)
Hardcover: 828 pages
Publisher: Springer; 2006 edition (November 14, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 10621494
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I pity the poor tree, that had to fall for the pages of this book.It is full of blabla about how useful and great Data Mining is without ever going into any detail what so ever.And best of all it can't seem to stress just how very important Data Mini...
- Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) pdf
- Download Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) pdf
- Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) txt
- 9783540343509 epub
- Download S. Sumathi epub
- Download S. Sumathi books
- Download Computers and Technology epub books